Common Birthdays for YouTube/Twitch Video Gamers
January 3-4, January 28 & 30, March 3, April 8, April 24, June 11, June 19-20, July 6-7, August 15, September 14, November 17, December 19
The Completionist – Jirard Khalil (January 3, 1988)
Jack Pattillo (January 3, 1982)
FaZe Attach – Dillon Price (January 4, 1997)
HBomb94 – Liam (January 4, 1994)
The Frost Prime (January 4, 1996)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on January 3 are caring and generous but also very motivated in succeeding through their own forces. They enjoy traveling and try to discover as many things as possible about the world surrounding us. They try to stay away from deceit both from their part and that of those around them and are never disappointed more by something than when they discover some kind of betrayal. They are practical beings and are mostly attracted by such endeavors.”
Example: Jirard the Completionist
- 100% Completion: Jirard seems to be obsessed with this with every single game he plays. Even if it’s not even a game, like Netflix.
- The Eeyore: During “Yoshi’s Island”, where he becomes depressed due to Catherine‘s artificiality, but he is soon cheered up by Yoshi’s Island.
thehoroscope.co: “People born on January 4 are realistic, practical, natural born leaders. Just like a true Capricorn, they are affectionate and trustworthy. They enjoy creating a stabile climate around their families and also travelling a lot. They dislike mediocrity and stupidity. Those born under this sign like to spend time in calming and soothing environments.”
January 28 & 30
Nick Murphy (January 28, 1983)
Guude – Jason (January 28, 1981)
Gameplayrj (January 28)
videogamedunkey / Dunkey – Jason Gastrow (January 30, 1991)
DeerNadia (January 30, 1999)
AmazingPhil – Phil Lester (January 30, 1987)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on January 28 are intellectual individuals with great humanitarian spirits. Just like a true Aquarius, they possess a revolutionary and people oriented approach to life and they also appear to be very attractive and charming to everyone they meet. They enjoy having everything organized around them and having a good company. They dislike routine and having to deal with selfish and self absorbed people. Those born under this sign like to spend time with mind like people and exchange ideas on various topics.”
Example: Nick Murphy from Continue?
- Podcast: Continue Cast, which they describe as “A book club for games”
- Power Trio: First Dom, Paul and Nick, later replaced by Paul, Nick and Josh.
- Catch Phrase:
Nick: “Whoa! I didn’t ask for that!”Nick: “Are you butt fuckin’ kiddin’ me?”
thehoroscope.co: “People born on January 30 can be defined as introspective, cooperative, extremely mentally active and unconventional. Just like a true Aquarius they are caring free thinkers with great supervisory skills. They enjoy having to fight for a cause and having close mates around. They hate boring settings and being disconcerted by other people. The best setting for those born under this sign brings together mates and new adventures.”
Example: Amazing Phil
- Malaproper: He’ll occasionally say very different things from what he intended to say, which doesn’t pass Dan without a lampshade.
- Those Two Guys: With best friend Dan. Contrary to most Youtube duos, they originally weren’t an double-act and rose to fame on their own respective channels. However, it is becoming rarer and rarer to see one without the other: they live together, very frequently appear in each other’s videos, have created two collaborative side channels, got their own radio show on BBC1, were offered a dual cameo by Disney in the UK version of Big Hero 6, have hosted award shows together, and pretty much always appear side by side for interviews or conventions.
- Catch Phrase: “Hey guys!” As of late, LessAmazingPhil’s has become, “Try new things!”
Mitch Hughes (March 3, 1994)
Tobuscus – Toby Turner (March 3, 1985)
TheBajanCanadian – Mitchell Donnell-Ralph Hughes (March 3, 1994)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on March 3 are idealistic and temperamental and prefer to dream the world and then get to living it. They put a great price on the beauty in everything they do and they are often picky because of that. They would like to advertise themselves as little savers but in turn they prefer to dwell in their own selfishness. They regroup best when spending time in solitude and trying meditation techniques.”
- Better to Die than Be Killed: During his Amnesia playthrough, he jumps off a cliff rather than die at the hands of a monster, and invokes this as his justification. He also invokes this during his playthrough of Limbo, in which he drowns himself to avoid the spikes he is floating towards.
- A God Am I: He frequently yells, “I am a God!” after accomplishing odd or mundane tasks in his gaming videos, such as, in Minecraft, eating rotten flesh without getting sick.
Razzbowski (April 8, 1987)
Mr Sark – Scott Robison (April 8, 1975)
Chuggaaconroy – Emiliano Rodolfo Rosales-Birou (April 8, 1990)
Tobjizzle or TBJZL – Tobi Lerone (April 8, 1993)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on April 8 are the avant garde of the zodiac in the true sense and they seem to embark only in things they truly conceive possible. They are rapid to make plans and are often found as the champions of most competitions. They sure dislike any kind of hold up, even for the smallest thing. Feeling at ease during outside activities, they often seek to participate in informal gatherings or all kinds of competitions. They are full of decisiveness and seem to take all opportunities in order to succeed although they often remain children in spirit and prefer to take things easily and in an enjoyable manner.”
Lasercorn – David Moss (April 24, 1984)
Kootra – Jordan Mathewson (April 24, 1991)
xPeke – Enrique Cedeño Martínez (April 24, 1992)
Caspar Lee (April 24, 1994)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on April 24 possess a relaxed temperament and they are usually gentle, peaceful, unless they are provoked, just like most of us would. They are to be found surrounded by many material possessions and enjoy spending time with their numerous friends. They also seek to spend time in a distinctive companionship, mostly by powerful and authoritarian people. They try to stay as far as possible from insecurities and everything that has the slightest bit of air for change. They are patient and understanding most times.”
Example: Kootra from Creatures
- Kleptomaniac Hero: When playing with others, Kootra has the tendency to take all available items for himself, leading to the nickname “Hoardan” (Hoard+Jordan)
- Jordan Mathewson, also known as Kootra, is one of the original Creatures, as well as the one who invented the group’s name.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Vitriolic Best Buds: With Nova and Ze, mainly.
Dashie – Charlie Guzman (June 11, 1985)
Cryaotic / ChaoticMonki (June 11, 1989)
Danirep (June 11, 1997)
Danisnotonfire – Dan Howell (June 11, 1991)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on June 11 are malleable, captivating and have a funny nature. They are ardent to discover the world we live in and learn new things but they most dread being caught in a ordinary so they can only satisfy their thirst of awareness trough experience and travel. They also hate being lonely so they crave for social settings in which they can state their beliefs and showcase their opinions. They are conscientious to those close but it does take time to create such a relation with them.”
Example: Dan Howell – danisnotonfire
- Adorkable: He’s a gigantic nerd, and also incredibly socially awkward, and his viewers love him for it.
- Crossover: He and his flatmate Phil are involved with BBC Radio 1, formerly running their own request show on Sunday nights from 7pm-9pm, but having now been moved to Mondays 9pm-10-pm. They also do an excessive number of collaborative videos. The two of them have a joint gaming channel called Dan And Phil GAMES (2014-), and a side channel called The Super Amazing Project (2011-2012). Most of their collab videos on their main channels involve the two of them answering fan questions, generally just hanging out or doing everyday activities such as cooking or playing video games, or interactive choose-your-own-adventure videos. The humour in these videos rely mostly on their back-and-forth and their relationship.
Caddicarus – James Caddick (June 19, 1994)
Geoff Ramsey (June 19, 1975)
Courtney Miller (June 19, 1995)
FaZe Apex (June 20, 1996)
Behzinga – Ethan Payne (June 20, 1995)
xXSlyFoxHoundXx – Eddie Cardona (June 20, 1988)
DerekRantsGaming (June 20, 1984)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on June 19 are systematic, outspoken and have a great sense of humor. They are amicable and kind hearted and appear to be very captivating to people who meet them for the first time. They dread being caught in a ordinary and all their lives are going to run away from emotions of permanence. They enjoy journeying very much, be it short or long distance, because they feel it opens their minds up and satisfies their born curiosity.”
- Caustic Critic: Averted. He’ll quite readily point out a game’s good points, refuses to attack a game just for a cheap laugh if he doesn’t already know it’s bad, and even reviews games he knows he likes. Gets a Lampshade Hanging in his Jungle Book review where he “argues” with his (absent) viewers about being able to review things he finds fun sometimes.
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Rapid-Fire Comedy: There’s barely a time where he goes one minute without sticking some sort of joke in.
Aureylian (July 6, 1986)
Daithi De Nogla (July 6, 1992)
NoochMC – Mathew Nooch (July 7, 1994)
LaurenzSide (July 7, 1989)
LionMakerStudios (July 7, 1988)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on July 6 are highly emotional and nurturing and can be very attentive to those around them but this usually happens when their own emotions are fulfilled. They like helping others and feeling useful and they seem to invest a lot of time in doing this in a domestic setting. They are moody and can sometimes be overdramatic. They dislike boredom and dread feeling lonely. By nature, they feel at ease when they are close to a water source, be it the ocean or just a small river.”
thehoroscope.co: “People born on July 7 are imaginative and dependable. They crave for an adventurous like and for control of their emotions but they still end up enjoying the comfort of their homes and familiar spaces. They are keen on learning new things but their emotions sometimes come in the way. They seem to borrow their sensitivity and moodiness from their influencer, the Moon. They seem to have an intuitive approach to life and are very nurturing to those close to them.”
Olivia Sui (August 15, 1993)
Michael Shaevitch (August 15, 1995)
Russ Money (August 15, 1986)
Ethan McKinnon (August 15, 1976)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on August 15 have a great strong will and are both determined and passionate. Just like a true Leo, they are resourceful and honorable. They appreciate winning at everything in life but also having someone to listen to them. They dislike having to deal with mediocrity and not being listened to. Those born under this sign enjoy environments where they can control everything and are the only empowered people.”
I AM WILDCAT (September 14, 1992)
FaZe CBass (September 14, 1994)
Bodil40 – Martin Petrov (September 14, 1995)
Waglington – James Hayes (September 14, 1994)
thehoroscope.co: “ People born on September 14 can be defined as reliable, perfectionists and honest. Just like a true Virgo they are charming and enthusiastic. They enjoy to be taken in consideration and for their merits to be recognized. They hate extremes and stupidity. They are the pickiest zodiac sign when it comes to choosing the people they surround themselves with. The best environment for those born under this sign is in a personal project, working along side with witty people.”
Example: James Hayes – Waglington
- Beware the Nice Ones: He’s arguably the nicest person around in The Realm of Mianite, but he’s also one of the strongest. He’s not someone you want to mess with.
- Ascended Extra: In Season 1 he wasn’t part of the storyline apart from being one of the Wizards, but in Season 2 he’s become one of the Heroes.
- Part of Mianite : Tiem Reester
MunchingBrotato – Tyler Christie (October 14, 1995)
Calbel (October 14, 1997)
Jelle Van Vucht (born October 14, 1996)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on October 14 are empathetic beings, always there for those close to them and on occasions aiding with others as well. They are elegant and balanced and seem to try and create a tranquil world around them. They exclude superficial people and often have great difficulties when dealing with sudden transformation or confusion. They love spending time in the company of their partner.”
- A close friend of Sky’s and shares his name with Deadlox and Logdotzip All three of them share the same name Tyler.). He is great friends with Dartron, Kyle, and Kyle’s girlfriend Heather. He has a girlfriend he plays Minecraft with named Shelby.
- Hetero Sexual Life Partners: With Kyle.
Frash – Fraser Agar (November 17, 1983)
FaZeRuler – Pierre (November 17, 1996)
TheGamersJoint (November 17, 1997)
Calfreezy – Callum Airey (November 17, 1995)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on November 17 benefit from being forceful willed and unhesitating. They are also very tactile and attractive. Just like a true Scorpio, they are both self aware and socially conscious. They love the feeling of being in charge and having others depend upon you. They dislike common people and hate any kind of treason. Those born under this sign enjoy settings where they can show how tactile and mysterious they can be.”
Example: Fraser Agar from Video Games Awesome
- The creative mind behind Awesome Video Games, Fraser Agar is the primary host of Video Games Awesome, which is hosted within his own home, and thus is responsible for all the production aspects of the show. He is prone to trolling not only his fellow co-hosts but also his own viewers for various reasons.
- Determinator: Fraser rarely gives up on a challenge once he starts it, as evidenced by the 40 minutes he spent trying to get a single trinket in VVVVVV. Though this causes him to sometimes avoid challenges while on the show, these runs almost always result in aCrowning Moment of Awesome. Or a Frage Quit.
- Berserk Button: Glitches. While most gamers dislike them, Fraser holds an extreme hatred for even minor, non-game breaking glitches, seeing them as symbols of laziness and rushed development.
- He will cut you down for calling him a sociopath because of the way he chooses to play certain video games. If he doesn’t ban you from the chat outright, he’ll get the mods to do it.
FaZe Hazz (December 19, 1996)
Formal – Matthew Piper (December 19, 1994)
Kaceytron (December 19, 1992)
thehoroscope.co: “People born on December 19 possess a great inspiration and an ambitious spirit and usually combine these two and get involved in a lot of activities. They appear seductive and exert some sort of magnetism over everyone when they meet them the first time and in most cases, this fascination that they start continues for longer. They know how to play their cards right to obtain what they want and are not afraid of a bit of competition.”